Terms & Conditions
REALTIME RESEARCH SCRATCHIE BLANKET PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who:
i. are a member of Realtime Research;
ii. have received an email directly from the Promoter inviting them to participate in this promotion (“Invitation”); and
iii. have not entered any other promotion conducted by the Promoter within ten (10) days prior to the date of entry.
For the sake of clarity, individuals who become a member of Realtime Research during the Promotional Period will still be eligible to enter (subject to clause 2ii and 2iii). To become a member, individuals must register their details at www.rtr.com.au and then have their registration accepted by the Promoter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to send Invitations to select Realtime Research members to participate in this promotion at their discretion.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. The promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 1/07/2017 and closes at 12:00pm AEST on 30/06/2018 or once 2,000 entries have been received, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) follow the prompts contained in the Invitation received from the Promoter to access the promotional page;
b) input the requested details and submit; and then
c) scratch the virtual ‘scratch card’ on screen to reveal whether or not they are an instant prize winner.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. Limit of one (1) entry per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. Instant prize winners will be notified immediately on screen at the time of entry.
12. The Promoter‘s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The following instant prizes will be available to be won and will be awarded in the form of a GiftPay egiftcard transmitted to the winner’s registered email address:
2,000 x $15
14. The GiftPay egiftcard will be transmitted with two (2) business days.
15. Any costs associated with the redemption of a prize are the responsibility of each winner.
16. Previous prizes issued as cheques that havenot been redeemed/cashed within twelve (12) months of the date of issue (as specified on the cheque) will be forfeited by the winner. Requests by entrants to replace lost or uncashed cheques will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. GiftPay egiftcards are valid for thirty six (36) months from the date of issue (as specified on the email), but once activated, validity times vary according to GiftPay’s terms and conditions. Requests by entrants to replace lost or inactivated GiftPay egiftcards will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Any GiftPay egiftcard that has been activated in any way is unable to be replaced. The Promoter takes no responsibility for GiftPay egiftcard emails that the winner transmits to any third party or other email address.
Queries regarding lost payments or any other matter must be submitted by email to email@example.com will be responded to within two (2) business days of receipt. Telephone enquires will not be accepted.
17. The total prize pool value is up to $30,000
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
19. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take/redeem a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 12:00pm AEST on 12/07/2018 at The Human Network Pty Ltd, 36-40 Victoria Street, East Gosford NSW 2250, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (e) taking and/or use of a prize.
23. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for any delays in the processing of information or for late, lost or misallocated entries.
24. If for any reason this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to reasons due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions under State/Territory legislation.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Any instant win prizes that are part of the advertised total prize pool will be awarded in the unclaimed prize draw.
28. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner may be required by the Promoter to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to Australian regulatory authorities, as required. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period unless otherwise advised, use limited personal information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt-out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
30. The Promoter is The Human Network Pty Limited trading as Realtime Research (ABN96 087 955 753) of 36-40 Victoria Street, East Gosford, NSW 2250, telephone 1800 135 451.
31. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03376.